Telepules Beregszasz

From Hungary car out of the House of Nyiregyhaza 41-inch main road can be reached in Beregsurány – Asztély at border crossing station. The arriving by train should cross the border at Záhony and the stud Uzhhorod – to travel on the railway line Királyháza Beregszász (45 kilometers). Some flights only train plying bundle, therefore, there must be transferred to board a commuter flight. Uzhgorod leads through the city – Mukachevo – Vynohradiv – Khust – Tyachiv – Rakhiv road vehicle.

Beregszász north-east and south-east from the volcanic mountain range surrounds. The highest point of the Big Mountain at an altitude of 362 meters.

Beregszász actually lies on the border between mountains and the Great Plains, it is already plain southwest, which can only be broken down to smaller hills in some places.

Beregszasz VERK channel crossed by linking the Borzsa Latorca and rivers. Water depth is regulated Borzsa built a sluice.

Beregszász moderate continental climate, winter -12 degrees Celsius on the thermometer rarely sinks deeper, higher than 30-34 degrees Celsius in summer. The prevailing wind direction is north-west. However, since Beregszász surrounded by mountains, calm wind conditions typical of the city, high winds are rare.

Few country in the world that has fallen over the centuries, through many vicissitudes, system changes, such as the Rural Bereg.

Here it was established the first settlement of their border crossing-pass Veretsky Hungarians. Many times ravaged the Tartars, Turks, Poles destroyed, Labanc, Romanians, Czechs, Russians. This region was the cradle of the Rákóczi uprising. Bereg Sad belonging to the November 15, 1918, to the Austro-Hungarian Empire first came under Romanian and Czechoslovak occupation after World War II, and the Trianon peace treaty attached to the Czechoslovak Republic. November 9, 1938, was returned to Hungary after the Second War again briefly belonged to the Czechoslovak Republic, but 1945 is attached to Soviet Ukraine on June 29.

Beregszász – Prince Lampert, Queen Elizabeth, Bethlen Gábor, Esze Tamás, city Rákóczi Ferenc – despite these vicissitudes Hungary has always been and still is.

Beregszász number of inhabitants according to data from the 2001 census claims to 26 050 people, of which 12 779 Hungarian nationality.

Beregszász won in May 2002 back to the old bell, that after Uzhgorod, Mukachevo and Hust became the fourth county rank town of Transcarpathia, which means that you may own a modest income, not subordinated to the district council after decades of struggle. (Since then, it received the rank of county town team).

in each case the city in the 36-member city council decides. The mayor’s elections require a title in four years with the municipal elections. In March 2006, the President of UMDSZ, Gajdos Istvánnak vote of confidence

The city council will take care of schools, kindergartens, cultural institutions, utilities maintenance, streets, squares, etc. Sort of. Most of the problems of the city’s public works completion, repair and maintenance of existing utilities caused by the necessary financial means, unfortunately, Transcarpathia: Cities – Street view is very limited. For the time being it is not possible to complete the city plumbing and sewerage network deployment, most of the streets are still not public utilities combined. Causing serious problems in the neighborhoods disorder, to improve rental housing, water, gas and sewer system maintenance expansion.

The City Council awarded each year Beregszász aa Honorary Citizen title and the Pro-Urbe fees.

our walk in the city is best to start with the heroes. Changed names several times during the nineteenth centuries. from the beginning of the century called market-space, as it was in the market. It was the scene of many historic events, many researchers believe that Esze Tamás demolished the flag Kuruc uprising in May 1703. 22, not today’s Rákóczi Square, but in this field since the day it was fair there.
November 9, 1938 was adopted in the field of Beregszasz citizens of Hungarian soldiers were occupying.
1941 Kossuth called Beregszász representative body on July 13 on the ground and passed a resolution setting up the fallen heroes of the First World War memorial. (This can be found in the historic site More).
In spring 1945, the monument was demolished along with the country’s flag holder obeliszkkel, the material used to construct the fallen soldiers of the 138th Infantry Division memorial. June 17, 1945, the inauguration took place. Pedestal fallen around 13 Soviet soldiers are buried.

The former Lion tavern
on the corner of the Heroes’ Square and Mukachevo street from the former Lion inn grand old building. In July 1847, staying at about 12 to 13 during the night Petőfi Sándor; He wrote in hot noon poem.

Starting from the former Lion guest artist will get through the border Verk stone bridge in the Rákóczi square, which was the city’s history, many notable events in the scene.
Broke out in this area is supposed to Rákóczi uprising flag Esze Tamás, the “sole holders” leader. Preserved the memory of this event inaugurated the post office wall plaque (Ortutay Zsuzsa frequency).
Received letters available to Rákóczi square-mailed, sent his mail from Kölcsey Ferenc, author of Anthem. Emléktábláján placed in the post office building of the last line of the poem read by Huszt ‘. Hass, Create, Grow and home revealed’
The Rákóczi Square several historical buildings, monuments stand, get acquainted with them more closely.

The Roman Catholic church
has three naves Roman Catholic parish church standing on the right bank of the founders of Verka likely to XII. Century II. It was introduced by Geza Saxons. However, only some of which the church, beyond today’s North Gate built corbel remained. In Transcarpathia invading Mongols in 1241 it was set on fire and destroyed.

The Bethlen Castle,
next to the Roman Catholic Church Bethlen Castle Beregszász one of the oldest and most beautiful buildings. Check with kőtáblájáról in eastern façade that Bethlen Gábor, Prince of Transylvania was built in 1629.
After the regime of Beregszászi Finishing School was placed in it. In 2002, several rooms assigned to the building’s side entrance on the right wing for the Beregszász regional museum (director Sepa János). The museum we recommend to our guests’ attention.

The former Bereg County Casino
is the former Bereg County Casino is an impressive building of the Rákóczi square.
May 2003 saw the building to repair, roof replacement, roof installation space. Even in the summer of this year, it re-opens in the Golden Peacock Restaurant, guests from other lands are converted to book a room in the attic.

Petőfi Sándor statue
stands in front of the statue of Petőfi Sándor former Bereg County Casino. The white stone statue standing pedestal (sculptor Körösényi Tamás Budapest) depicts the poet in a pose, as on July 13, 1847 afternoon, his arms stretched forward admired the Gothic-style Roman Catholic church, which commemorated separately XIV wrote soggy. útilevelében ( “Beregszász ordinary market town, there’s Gothic church …”).
Körösényi Tamás sculptor originally erected the statue in a low mound, trying to get closer to the shape of the poet to the people. But one night Vandals damaged the statue, breaking his right arm in a iron bars threw themselves. The offender received an exemplary punishment for his crime. The statue was repaired, the poet’s arm soldered into place, but so that a thin strip indicate the location of the fracture, reminding Beregszasz Hungarians to Petofi statue should safeguard all circumstances. The statue was an approximately 1-meter pedestal.
Every year on January 1, Petofi birthday coming here to beregszásziak up to pay their tribute before the great Hungarian poet and revolutionary memory is a flower. Here it is held the 15 March celebrations as well.

Beregszász most beautiful, most atmospheric streets of publication Hungary. Were not built on a gray, monotonous apartment blocks, gaudy, ostentatious colors painted bars, the street is still a fact, such as the nineteenth century. It was the end of the century. Once called Trench street then became the name of Attila utca. It received its present name in 1945. However, the Hungarians still Beregszasz consistently called Attila street.


Viski country house

south-eastern part of the Maramures Basin, near the Ukrainian-Romanian border, on the left bank of the river Tisza Huszttól 25 km from the former city crown, cottage.

More monuments, buildings
Huszti walking

The Huszti district is located in the central part of Transcarpathia, in the mountain and foothill zone. Southern borders Romania to the north and the Mizshirjai weather. The western part of the Ilosvai and Vynohradiv weather, and borders the eastern part Técsői weather. The Huszti 60% of the territory occupied by walking hills. Mencsul highest point of the mountain (1501 m), which lies on the common border Técső weather. The mountains are covered with forests, whose area exceeds 50 thousand hectares in the district. It played an important role in the development of walking and playing on the surface of the Tisza. The Huszti district boasts the ‘Sub-Carpathian Sea’ – a water reservoir Vilsanszki-and-Lipovecki volcanic lake. Located in the district of Tereblja-Rika (Talabor-Nagyág) hydroelectric power.

The walking area of ​​one thousand square kilometers, that is the county’s area 1/12 or not. The county population of 137.5 thousand people.
In addition to touring the area Huszti twenty cities 1 urban-type settlement (Visk) and 56 in the village, which brings together 25 municipalities.

The district derives its name from the Hungarian Huszti land of prince. The earliest traces of human activity come from the Palaeolithic, but later – Iron Age relics have been preserved as well. The history of the castle Huszti roughly XII. It is known from the end of the century. The castle was of strategic importance because it hosts supervised the event of attacks in Maramures salt trade and protected the surrounding cities and towns. The area belonged to the Kingdom of Hungary for a long time. In 1514 the Huszt residents took part in the uprising led by Dózsa György. In 1526 the area was the Principality of Transylvania Community. Between 1703-1711 Huszt residents II. They participated in the freedom struggle led by Ferenc Rákóczi. March 15, 1939, proclaimed by Huszt Carpathian Ukraine as an independent country, which became the first president Avhusztin Voloshin. The country has been very short-lived, because the area soon recaptured Hungary, after the Second World War, the Ukrainian SSR attached to. The Huszti district administrative unit exists from 1953.

The greatest treasure of the forest district Huszti count. The timber reserves amount to 9028 thousand cubic meters. The main priority for the economic development of the district – the rational use of forests and reinstall. The Huszti district rich in construction raw materials – volcanic tuff, andesite and limestone. Here are the village of Shaian Drahivi and mineral resources. One characteristic of the region throughout the whole of Ukraine-recognized breeding deer, antlers serving the pharmaceutical preparation.

Veresmart joins the upper boundary of the main route Mukachevo, Hust. From there the road leads straight to twenty. After taking about five kilometers to reach the red box. The monument is located along the right road to a marble plaque informs us that Transcarpathia recapture when fighting took place in March 1939. Last forces Sich Guard Voloshin belonging to the government have been concentrated here. The more than thousand people, mostly consisting of young people, students from Ukrainian army exerted a desperate resistance against the Hungarian troops stationed. The victims (their number will historians approx. Hundred) buried in a common grave.

The most valuable ethnographic museum in Transcarpathia Khust district Körtvélyesi (Grusovo). Vasil Tehza collector directed his own house into a museum. They can be found in the XIX.-XX. the early centuries of the most beautiful pieces of folk culture: homespun, folk costumes, towels, folk pottery, weapons, coins. In addition, many old handwritten book enriches the collection.

The Huszti-walking is an outstanding place belongs to the Daffodils valley between nature attractions. According to scientists, after the last Ice Age geological cataclysm occurred in the countryside, resulting from the mountains is a huge piece of land slid down to the plains – with plants and animals. So here are the famous daffodils.

Daffodils in the valley you get that now to the city bypass road before Hust. In going until you get there coming out of the city, leading towards Técső route, discussed Nankove left toward town. The road sign shows the direction towards the same place in the Valley of Daffodils. Wonderful experience to be had if you visit this place in mid-May more than 250 acres of blooms vadnárcisz. If the swing Through wind, snow white narcissus will surge Sea.

The Valley Daffodils addition, several other rare plant species – kakasmandinkó, autumn crocus, Christmas rose, etc. – it can be found. The visit entry fee, which is tailored to the locals wallet, so very low.

When we saw during our trip Transcarpathian peeled wicker garden furniture appealing, it most likely made the Ukrainian-Ruthenian village near Hust, Izan. Izard no arguments, no serial number of roadside stalls people who füles- different sizes and bread baskets, wicker garden ágyneműtartókat offered in addition to the furniture purchase. A much cheaper price than anywhere else in Transcarpathia. Izard the Huszt get to by-pass road. After taking about six kilometers to the roundabout signs indicate what time we turn to the left, and after a few minutes of driving we reach the village famous for its arts and crafts traditions. The fair not only for his son Ukrainian can pay money into UAH, but also in dollars and euros.

The observance will be on Saturday afternoons Huszt bustle of the fair – the site of the city by-pass road in a spacious area not far from the junction of izai – the man himself feels as if he visszapörgött a hundred and fifty years time. The horse, cow, calf, sheep, etc. A piece of clothing shepherds bargain – especially the hats and boots – as if they had been in the museum. The same can be said for a zsibárusok offered by the objects for sale, rézmozsarakról, coffee mill about, about sheep shears, knives, woodworking tools. This writer – in others it is nonsense to even imagine – a huge bargain in bakkecskére a young girl of around 14-16 years.

fairs held in mountain villages – among them around by the Huszt the Taracköz (tereszvai) is the largest – of course, withdraw from these men, who tool handles, made of simple wooden tools (eg rake.) draw in their free time. But smaller troughs, wooden fork and wooden spoons of different sizes also are available in plenty. The usage means there is always one or two eye-catching gift too – check, ornate wooden boxes, degrees, etc. flute. Fair Son really do, with pleasure we can get our loved ones left at home. The items purchased at the same time and remind us to stay here, hopefully pleasant hours.

Let’s now Huszttól Nagyág to the north of the valley. Alsóbisztránál, built in 1956 vízerőműnél where Nagyág and Talabor rivers flow close to each other, it stretches from the mountains Bovcár (Vovcsárszkij VERCH). The name commemorates the most noble Prince. Bovcár because Ruthenian means the Tsar was here. Rákóczi honored the Ruthenian cárként. The mountain on the other side of the valley lies Talabor modestly Alder Meadow (Vilsányi). The outside of Alder Meadow was once a small house with ten or twelve of their settlement, the name – was Bovcár. This Ruthenian village took the name of respect for Rákóczi. Here we find the crystal clear waters of the source from which II. Rákóczi Ferenc drank. The source of the people was the source Bovcár name. year of the millennium, 18 October 1896 cubes wall memorial stone arch built over the source, which covered the source. The wall is placed in the middle of a red marble plaque with golden letters inscription.

If you have time, first Ruthenian village after the Huszt, Szeklencén (Szokirnica) view was built in honor of Szent Miklós Greek Orthodox church. The four hundred year old church Ruthenian outstanding work of masters. We find a smaller park beautiful environment. The next village Fiber drum (Szteblivka), also Ukrainian-Ruthenian village. Popular tradition holds that Mátyás király was in possession powerful Turks soldier, Kinizsi Pál, who later became Lord Lieutenant of the county of Maramures. Kinizsi vain ask questions from the locals: the perspective of nearly five hundred years did not go back to the memory. Rather would call the Száldoboson passing through the attention of a living today is a nice habit: in the window red flower, or at eye level with the esőcsatornára or fixed to the window with red posy let those who are concerned, that the house is a girl alive who is slowly sale row It is.

the husztsófalvi (dalnilove) and ósándorfalvi (olekszandrivkai) wooden church of the district, Huszti wooden churches is very interesting. The latter church is as old as the building murals quite remarkable. Although somewhat megkopottak, yet beautiful.